Oakwood Youth Ministry (OYm)
Join us for Sunday Night Youth Group
- Serves 6-12 Grade Students with the goals of enjoying Christian fellowship, growing in faith, and serving others
- Meets every Sunday evening during the school year 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Oakwood Presbyterian.
- Special events (broomball, retreats, tubing, theme nights, lock-ins!) are held throughout the year...check the calendar!
- Friends are always welcome!
- Oakwood Youth Ministry is on Facebook
- Questions? Contact: Youth Director, Rev. Ben Lee at
Youth Bible Studies
Youth Bible studies are held on the 2nd and 4th Sunday nights at 5:00 pm during the school year. Youth are divided into Middle School Boys, Middle School Girls, High School Boys, and High School Girls. Contact Pastor Ben for more information.
Youth Sunday School
At 10:00 am Sunday during the school year Sunday School classes are offered for combined 5th/6th grades, combine 7th/8th grades, and combined high school 9th-12th grades.
Youth Ministry ACTIVITIES
High School Girl's Summer Book Club
Begins June 21
Girls entering 9th-12th grades are invited to join a book club hosted by Maggie Lee. We will be reading “Breaking Free from Body Shame” by Jess Connolly. You can purchase the book HERE. We will meet five times this summer on the following dates at Oakwood from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
Tuesday, June 21
Thursday, July 7 (note day of the week)
Tuesday, July 19
Tuesday, August 2
Tuesday, August 16
Please let Maggie know if you will be attending at .